Metalux ST Striplights Series
The series comes standard with continuous row-mount aligner bracket, tool-less channel cover, and universal voltage cold-start driver.
Energy efficient LED technology
• Ideal for replacing single or two lamp fluorescent strips
• Superior performance with lumens up to 8800 lumen and 118 lm/W
• Unique single or dual lens tube design
• Full length and standard width die formed channel: 1.8" and 3.5"
• DLC® listed, 5-year warranty
• Universal 120-277V input, non-dimming driver
• Available in 2 ft., 4 ft. and 8 ft. sizes; surface, chain, or toggle mount
• Mount by itself or in continuous row using included aligner
• Tool-free driver access for easy installation from below
• Five-year warranty
Eaton Lighting delivers an industry-leading portfolio of innovative lighting solutions for connected buildings, homes and communities, including reliable indoor and outdoor smart lighting and control solutions specifically designed to simplify and personalize lighting for consumers, help solve complex business challenges and leverage data insights to meet customers’ unique needs. Eaton lighting solutions serve a wide range of customers, including architects, engineers, facility managers, municipal leaders, electrical distributors, and contractors in the commercial, industrial, retail, institutional, residential, utility and other markets. For more information, visit Eaton.com/lighting.
Address:1121 Highway 74 South
Peachtree City GA 30269