Neo-Ray Converge™ Series
All aspects of the wing shape design from the angle to the bend radius were uniquely designed with one goal in mind – providing the highest degree of visual comfort while maximizing energy efficiency. The Converge’s ideal uplight distribution provides unmatched ceiling uniformity, allowing specifiers to increase row spacing regardless of the suspension length. Increasing luminaire row spacing drives down the total installed cost of lighting while reducing the overall watts per square foot.
Energy Efficient LED Technology
2017 IES Progress Report Acceptance
• Curved Wavestream™ optic provides ideal direct/indirect distribution
• LuxWire™ powered aircraft cable suspension system
• Proprietary light mixing chamber provides industry leading uniformity
• Available in 4ft & 8ft Individual Fixtures plus Continuous Runs
• 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K correlated color temperatures available
• 0-10V dimming standard; DALI dimming available
• Distributed Low Voltage Power (DLVP) enabled
• LumaWatt Pro enabled
Eaton Lighting delivers an industry-leading portfolio of innovative lighting solutions for connected buildings, homes and communities, including reliable indoor and outdoor smart lighting and control solutions specifically designed to simplify and personalize lighting for consumers, help solve complex business challenges and leverage data insights to meet customers’ unique needs. Eaton lighting solutions serve a wide range of customers, including architects, engineers, facility managers, municipal leaders, electrical distributors, and contractors in the commercial, industrial, retail, institutional, residential, utility and other markets. For more information, visit Eaton.com/lighting.
Address:1121 Highway 74 South
Peachtree City GA 30269