Taking more than 6 years of research and development, advanced technology and precision engineering, PURline is the first in this new class of plant-based flooring worldwide. Produced with nearly 90% renewable & natural raw materials, it is extremely durable with a molecular surface structure that is tenaciously stain- and wear-resistant and therefore easy to clean and maintain. Non-porous and offering hygienic properties, PURline is an excellent choice for hospitals and medical facilities where sanitation and cleanliness are of the utmost importance.
It is not only thoroughly ecological thanks to the material ingredients of rapaseed, castor oil and the natural filler material chalk, but also unbeatably sustainable due to the conservation of water and care products it affords over its entire service life. PURline meets the highest standards for healthy environments and conforms to ISO 14025 and EN 15804 standards as proven in the PURline EPD developed from a Cradle to Grave lifecycle assessment conducted by Gemeinschaft umweltfreundlicher Teppichboden (GUT) e.V. and verified by the independent third-party committee at the Institut Bauen und Umwelt (IBU) e.V. It is also odorless, emission-free and GreenGuard Gold certified.
Available in 44 color options, the commercial flooring collection features a broad range of dramatic color and a wide variety of neutral tones and patterns that are ideal for mixing and matching to define spaces or create unique effects within high traffic environments.
- Produced with nearly 90% renewable and natural raw materials, including rapaseeds, castor oil and natural filler material chalk
- Conforms to ISO 14025 and EN 15804 standards
- GreenGuard Gold certified
- Affords the conservation of water and care products over its lifespan
- Most Sustainable Award by Healthcare Facilities Expo and FacilityCare Magazine (Symposium Distinction Awards)
- Architect's Choice Award by Healthcare Facilities Expo and FacilityCare Magazine (Symposium Distinction Awards)
- interior innovation award 2014 by the German Design Council
- Most Innovative New Product of the Year Finalist by the USGBC
- Best Product for Sustainable Construction Materials Finalist by the USGBC
Pricing varies based on project size.