Human Touch® Gravis ZG Chair
• One-Step Zero Gravity Seating, enabling you to recline instantly into a neutral body posture chaise position that reduces the forces of gravity acting on your spine and vertebrae, thus helping reduce pressure and relieve pain.
• Offers targeted massage benefits, including lumbar massage and stretch massage. It’s also fully adjustable, which means that you can use the remote to individually power-adjust the headrest, backrest and footrest for optimal support.
• Three targeted heat zones on the back, seat, and leg areas that can be turned on separately or simultaneously.
• Downloadable iOS and Google Play apps are equipped with even more customizable chair features, including the ability to create up to nine custom memory settings so that you can find and save your ideal seating position and massage program.
• Enjoy pre-programmed positions for TV watching and napping, which can be further customized to your personal preference. The smart motion feature will let you know when you’ve been sitting in one position for too long through subtle chair movements. Lastly, the smart sitting position will wake you up when desired by restoring the chair to the upright position.
Chair wood base colors include: Beech and Mahogany. Either base can be combined with one of three leather pad options: Saddle, Sand or Bone.
Gravis retails for $4,999.
In pushing the boundaries of traditional massage chairs and lifestyle products through advanced proprietary technology and innovation, Human Touch is focused on infusing health and wellness into everyday lives through high-quality, design-oriented, and award-winning massage and lifestyle solutions. Human Touch has been making people feel better for more than 30 years by developing state-of-the-art massage chairs, zero-gravity Perfect Chair recliners that place the body in a therapist-recommended neutral posture position, and a variety of other personal wellness products. Human Touch is also committed to educating consumers about the substantial health and lifestyle benefits of regular massage therapy, relaxation and proper posture by providing a wealth of educational resources from its Wellness Council, a group of renowned experts who offer resources and education about how to live better through regular massage, relaxation, and a healthy lifestyle. Human Touch has invested millions of dollars developing proprietary technologies that enable healthy posture, relaxation and a balanced body and mind through its Perfect Chair Recliners and Robotic Massage Chairs that effectively replicate the massage movements of professional massage therapists. As a result, Human Touch is the only Robotic Massage Chair tested and recognized by the World Federation of Chiropractic as a valid supplement to back-care therapies. Human Touch first introduced products utilizing Robotic Massage technology in 1979 with the Acu-Massage Table for medical professionals, institutions and professional athletes and hasn't stopped innovating since. In 1985, Human Touch pioneered the Robotic Massage Chair with the first contoured tracking system designed to follow the S-curve of the spine. In 1987, the company launched its first multi-function massage system with advanced computer controls. In the 1990's, it set new industry standards with Quad-Roller technology, a massage system so powerful it has dominated the category for a decade. Human Touch's commitment to massage therapy, chiropractic and orthopedic medicine, and stress management provides the basis for its research and development. In hospitals, clinics and physicians' offices Human Touch Technology is used as an adjunct therapy for back pain and spinal disorders. Human Touch products are sold in more than 48 countries, and can be found in furniture stores, specialty stores, and online at www.humantouch.com.