Developed using Eaton’s latest generation of solid-state components and electronic driver technologies, these panels are ideal for both new construction and renovation of existing fluorescent troffers. The panel’s refined visual optics, superior acrylic light guide and integrated grid retention clips provide the features needed for installation, speed and flexibility. LED FPanels are an excellent lighting solution for commercial office spaces, schools, healthcare facilities and retail merchandising areas.
The product can be used to comply with California Title 24 non-residential lighting controls requirements, are UL-listed for damp locations, and qualify for DLC Network Lighting Control (NLC) incentives when combined with Eaton’s DLC NLC qualified control systems.
Energy Efficient LED Technology
• Ultra thin 1.75" height fits shallow plenums with room to spare
• Standard and High Lumen models up to 7000 lumens
• Up to 124 lumens per watt delivering up to 53% energy savings
• Stock CCT available in 3500, 4000 and 5000K
• 80 CRI standard with 90 CRI option
• UNV driver and 0-10V dimming standard
• Lumen maintenance L73, 60K hours
• Superior optics ensure long life, smooth corner to corner illumination
• Easy to install - wire and wire nuts included
Eaton Lighting delivers an industry-leading portfolio of innovative lighting solutions for connected buildings, homes and communities, including reliable indoor and outdoor smart lighting and control solutions specifically designed to simplify and personalize lighting for consumers, help solve complex business challenges and leverage data insights to meet customers’ unique needs. Eaton lighting solutions serve a wide range of customers, including architects, engineers, facility managers, municipal leaders, electrical distributors, and contractors in the commercial, industrial, retail, institutional, residential, utility and other markets. For more information, visit Eaton.com/lighting.
Peachtree City GA 30269