Motorized hardware that previously had to be hidden in a pocket or valance can now be showcased with a variety of metal looks and wooden finishes. Simple, sleek finial treatments and mitered returns add to the modern design aesthetic.
The decorative drapery rods surrounding the precision tracks are manufactured from sustainably (in the U.S.) harvested poplar.
N/A Just introduced June 30, 2016. Nominated ID 2016 Best New Product - Window Treatments
Specified individually. Complete system orders save on individual components, freight and motors. Retail pricelist on JlAnthony.com
Svelte installs like any other decorative hardware, and many of the motor systems are plug-n-play. Ordering complete Svelte systems also saves time (using Somfy Glydea motors and one of the 9 available finishes ensures a two-week production time) and trouble ordering tracks and decorative fascia separately. Freight charges, admin and design times are all greatly reduced, as is the potential for errors.
Svelte is available for orders beginning June 30, 2016 and comes in nine finishes with two finial styles and squared mitered-elbow returns. JLA’s built-in motor tracks accommodate Lutron, Somfy Glydea or BTX Classic motors and special pricing on the motors also makes the Svelte line easier to purchase as a system.
Svelte Product Details:
• Three Wood Finishes: Mahogany, Blackened Oak and Honey Maple
• Six Metallic Finishes: Pewter, Dark Bronze, Stainless Steel, Gold, Dark Copper and Matte Black
• Available in up-to 30’ spliced or 15’ unspliced drapery rod widths
• COM program accommodates dealer-specific tracks
• Custom Somfy Glydea fabrications available
• Custom Finishes Available (quoted on request)
• Two Finial Styles
• Mitered Elbow Returns
• Production time in most cases is four weeks or less. Two weeks standard w/ any one of nine Svelte finishes.
• Curves and bends are not available with Svelte