1. Turn frothXpress on and let heat up for two minutes.
2. Fill water container.
3. Fill milk container and attach to the frothXpress.
4. Place cup underneath spout.
5. Push and hold the Safety Steam Button. Immediately, frothXpress releases hot frothed milk.
6. Release the Safety Steam Button. frothXpress continues to froth for approximately 2 to 8 seconds to de-pressurize the machine.
7. Remove your cup and repeat steps 4 through 6 with as many cups as you want.
8. Store the milk container in refrigerator and clean frother parts under running water.
9. Add coffee to your cup(s) and enjoy